This product is already in your library. Click below!
Sorry, This product is not available for sale in your country.
21 Qualities of Leaders in the Bible: Developing Leadership traits as modeled by the men and women of the Bible
You save: $4.20 (15%)
In stock at supplier
LEARN LEADERSHIP QUALITIES FROM THE GREATEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN AND BECOME A LEADER PEOPLE WANT TO FOLLOW
Where do you turn to learn leadership? Business experts? Management consultants? Theoreticians? The world of politics? Why not learn from the Bible—the original leadership book!
In this study, John digs deep into the Bible to teach twenty-one indispensable qualities found in the men and women who led God’s people God’s way. These essential traits will help you to lead with integrity in every area of your life.
In twenty-one lessons, John guides you to develop the core qualities all good leaders exhibit. Each lesson includes:
- THE QUALITY DEFINED: a brief description and introduction to the Quality
- CASE STUDIES: three biblical studies—including leaders such as Joshua, David, Ruth, Nathan, Esther, Elijah, Stephen, John, Titus, and Jesus—that reveal and illustrate the Quality
- STUDY QUESTIONS: reflection and application questions to help you dig into the stories of the men and women in Scripture and learn from them
- LEADERSHIP INSIGHT AND REFLECTION: questions to help you assess and improve your own leadership skills
- TAKING ACTION: practical takeaways and direction to help you incorporate the quality from each lesson into your daily life
- GROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS: questions to help you learn and process the Bible study material with other like-minded people who want to grow in leadership
Leadership is for everyone, because every person who accepts Christ is called to influence others. And the good news is that everyone can develop the leadership qualities exemplified by the men and women of the Bible.
This workbook has been designed to enhance readers' experience of working through John Maxwell's leadership materials and is intended both for individual use and for small groups.