Sign in to use your Wish List
This product is already in your library. Click below!
Sorry, This product is not available for sale in your country.
How Do You Kill 11 Million People?
Ebook epub Download
In this compact, nonpartisan book, Andrews urges readers to be “careful students” of the past, seeking accurate, factual accounts of events and decisions that illuminate choices we face now. By considering how the Nazi German regime was able to carry out over eleven million institutional killings between 1933 and 1945, Andrews advocates for an informed population that demands honesty and integrity from its leaders and from each other.
Andy Andrews believes that good answers come only from asking the right questions. Through the powerful, provocative question, “How do you kill eleven million people?”—the number of people killed by the Nazi German regime between 1933 and 1945—he explores a number of other questions relevant to our lives today:
- Does it matter that millions of ordinary citizens have checked out of participating in the decisions that shape the future of our country?
- Which is more dangerous: politicians with ill intent, or the too-trusting population that allows such people to lead them?
- How are we supposed to tell the difference between the “good guys" and the “bad guys”?
- How does the answer to this question affect not only our country but our families, our faith, and our values?
- What happens to a society in which truth is absent?
Andrews issues a wake-up call: become informed, passionate citizens who demand honesty and integrity from our leaders, or suffer the consequences of our own ignorance and apathy. Furthermore, we can no longer measure a leader’s worth by the yardsticks provided by the left or the right. Instead, we must use an unchanging standard: the pure, unvarnished truth.