This product is already in your library. Click below!
Sorry, This product is not available for sale in your country.
Staying Close Stopping the Natural Drift Toward Isolation in Marriage
You save: $4.40 (20%)
In stock at supplier
Countless married couples end up living alone – in the same house. Over twenty-eight years of conducting "Weekend to Remember" conferences have convinced Dennis and Barbara Rainey that isolation is the number-one problem in marriages today. But they believe it's possible to overcome "marital drift" and experience the miracle of oneness. This book provides a positive, workable strategy for keeping your marriage vital and intimate. Included are proven principles and hands-on exercises to help you:
- understand the personal and cultural forces that isolate you from your spouse
- manage your schedules, workloads, roles, and responsibilities without losing sight of each other
- allos for (and enjoy) individual differences while maintaining unity
- build an atmosphere of cooperation by meeting each other more than halfwey
- "affair-proof" your relationship (or heal it after the fact)
- grow closer duing hard times instead of letting your troubles pull you apart
- create a "safe" atmosphere for transparent communication
- discover the secrets of a mutually rewarding sex life
- leave a legacy of love and unity to your family and friends
Previous Edition: 0-8499-3343-9