Foreword by Sergio De La Mora
This Is the Bible
Part One: Primary Questions
1. Who Wrote the Bible?
2. How Is the Bible Different Than Other Books?
3. Who Decided What Went into the Bible?
4. How Accurate Can the Bible Be?
5. Did God Really Write the Bible?
Part Two: Purpose Questions
6. Does the Bible Speak to People?
7. What's the Bible's Purpose?
8. Can the Bible Make Me a Better Person?
9. What's the Central Message of the Bible?
10. What's the Bible's Story Line?
Part Three: Probing Questions
11. Why Are There So Many Translations?
12. Why Was God So Violent in the Old Testament?
13. Why Is There Only One Way to Heaven?
14. When Will Jesus Return?
15. Where Is the Trinity Found in Scripture?
Part Four: Practical Questions
16. How Do I Study the Bible?
17. How Do I Find the Meaning of the Text?
18. How Do I Apply What I Learn?
19. Where Can I Get Help with the Bible?
20. How Can I Master this Book?
Small Group Study Guide
Appendix 1: The Bible Study Process
Appendix 2: The Bible In One Verse