This product is already in your library. Click below!
Sorry, This product is not available for sale in your country.
Walk as Jesus Walked (Discovery Guide With DVD) (#07 TTWMK)
You save: $14.00 (20%)
In stock at supplier
This five-session, video-based small group bible study, Walked As Jesus Walked, by noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is volume seven of the That the World May Know series. In this volume, Vander Laan helps you experience how the disciples translated Jesus’ call to passionate discipleship into language and imagery the Roman culture already understood. Filmed on location in Israel, Faith Lessons is a unique video series that brings God's Word to life with astounding relevance. By weaving together the Bible's fascinating historical, cultural, religious, and geographical contexts, teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan reveals unique insights into the Scriptures' significance for modern believers.
- Focuses on passages of Scripture explored in the DVD
- Includes sidebars, maps, photos and other study tools
- Features questions that facilitate discussion and inspire personal reflection
- Includes 25 personal Bible studies to help you deepen your learning experience between sessions, and turn lessons from the past into applications that impact how you live out your faith today.
Filmed on location in Aphrodisias, Antioch Pisidia, Lystra, and Cappadocia, these illuminating "faith lessons" afford a new understanding of the Bible that will ground your convictions and transform your life. The Faith Lessons video series is ideal for use in small groups, personal and family Bible studies, and adult Sunday school. Individual believers and families will gain vital insights from long-ago times and cultures through this innovative approach to Bible study.
This pack contains one Discovery Guide and one DVD.
- Run! The Passion of Elijah – Filmed in Aphrodisias
- Learning to Walk Like Jesus – Filmed in Antioch Pisidia
- An Unlikely Disciple – Filmed in Lystra
- Why Christians Suffer: The Weight of Gesthemane – filmed in Cappadocia
- Don’t Forget Us – filmed on location in Cappadocia