This product is already in your library. Click below!
Sorry, This product is not available for sale in your country.
You Have a Brain: A Teens Guide to Think Big
You save: $6.00 (20%)
In stock at supplier
Eight proven principles to help you overcome your self-doubt, conquer your fear of the future, reverse negative thoughts about yourself, and hurdle any other obstacles standing between you and your dreams.
But instead of letting his circumstances control him, Dr. Carson took control of his attitude and actions, leading to his discovery of eight straightforward but revolutionary principles that helped shape his future.
In You Have a Brain, Dr. Carson unpacks the eight important parts of T.H.I.N.K. B.I.G.—Talent, Honesty, Insight, Being Nice, Knowledge, Books, In-Depth Learning, and God—and presents the stories of people who demonstrated those things in his life.
Through the advice and real-world examples laid out in these pages, you will learn how to incorporate these T.H.I.N.K. B.I.G. principles into your own life so that you, like Dr. Carson, can embrace an amazing future filled with incredible success.
You Have a Brain:
- Includes discussion questions at the back of the book
- Unpacks the eight essential parts of Thinking Big: Talent, Honesty, Insight, Strong People Skills, Knowledge, Books, In-Depth Learning, and God
- Is written by Dr. Ben Carson, a world-renowned neurosurgeon, former presidential candidate, and current Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Teaches great life lessons for young men and women
- Is the perfect gift for high school and college graduations, birthdays, and confirmations, and a great addition to YA book clubs and YA study groups